Friday, August 17, 2012

Sworn to secrecy

Sometimes, I love being me.I cannot say much, but one of my favorite musical artists  is soon to release a new CD,and I got an advance copy. I wasn't supposed to, but someone involved trusted me, and gave me a copy. I'm not going to betray that trust by saying too much, but I have to say it's the best I've heard from , ahem, this Artist, in  seven years, minimum. Depending upon how you count it, it could be the best in over a decade, and close to two decades. When you hear it, if you're around my age and tastes, it will bring back memories of when you were much, much younger, but will acknowledge all those years between. If it's not on critics' top 10 lists by the end of the year, do not trust those critics. They are not serving in your interests.
As for me, I'm sworn to secrecy, but I'll say this: keep your ears open and soon, you'll be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment