Sunday, February 19, 2012

Skronk!

Again, I don't have much to say about Buildings "Melt Cry Sleep". I like it. Produced by Bob Weston, and if you know who that is, you know which ballpark it's in. This is the skronky free range Pig-F&%# stuff that would've been on Amphetamine Reptile or Touch and Go circa about 1988. Some Jesus Lizard, a little Shellac, some Cherubs,a whole bunch of Cows. If you dig that sound, I don't know how this will offend your ear, but it certainly won't expand your horizons any, either. Yes, I'm a bit late on this party, but my aim is to truthfully just talk about what I'm really listening to, and I just got this last week, and just heard it today, so, there you go, mystery solved- I'll bet you don't always listen to "hot off the presses' stuff before it gets reviewed by Pitchfork, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment